Information posted on alphaconcept.it is obviously publicly available. Our servers are globally distributed. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. We collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information;
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our website, tools, and services and ad data (all through cookies - you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
- other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
We use users’ personal information to:
- provide our services;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- customize users’ experience, measure interest in our services, improve our services and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences;
- do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
We don’t sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users’ explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. We may also share personal information with:
- members of the alpha concept group to provide joint content and services (like registration and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications.
- service providers who help with our business operations.
- third-party websites and publishers so that ads (or the content of the ads) published on alphaconcept.it can also be published on a broader array of venues or information vehicles.
Communications and Messaging Tools
You agree to receive marketing communications from us unless you tell us that you prefer not to receive such communications. If you don’t wish to receive marketing communications from us, simply indicate your preference by following the directions provided with the communication.
You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the site that we do not control. We sometimes work with service providers who may place cookies on your computer to collect anonymous information about how you use our platform. This information allows them to help us customize our content and advertising. We do not allow these companies to collect any personal information about you using these cookies.
Access, Modification, and Deletion
You can see, modify or erase your personal information by reviewing your posting or account page. Contact us to review any personal information we store that is not available on the website. There may be a charge associated with such requests but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies; and prevent bad guys from coming back.
We use many tools to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure, but, as you probably know, nothing’s perfect, so we make no guarantees.
We may update this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or 30 days after we post the updated policy on the site, whichever is sooner. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply. If you have any questions about this policy please contact us.